Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Awesome site

I went out on the web and decided to look for a blogs that had to do with all different types of reality television shows since that is what my niche is. I found a great website I think all of you should go check out. Not only do they update you on what just happened on the show, but they have inside scoop about the different cast members and what is going on in their lives. The website I suggest you go check out is: http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/
The reason it is so awesome is because they have all of the reality television shows that you could think of wanting to know about. They have shows from the new Dancing with the Stars to all of the seasons of the Bachelor. If you are the type of person and like to go back and read some blogs or just information on the different reality shows that have previously aired, then this website is perfect for you. I really want to encourage you to go out there and take a look at it. I enjoy it a lot, because it has everything to do with what I write about everyday on my blogs. Another awesome perk of this website is that you are able to follow them on twitter or facebook, that way you are able to keep up to date with them. You are also able to subscribe to the website which the daily headlines will be mailed to you! Don’t forget to visit this awesome site, I think you will really enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment