Thursday, March 18, 2010

Recommended Products

I have decided to write a blog about a product that I would like to recommend to you readers out there. Since I talk a lot about reality television I decided to recommend a DVD. The DVD I am going to recommend is the Real Housewives of New Jersey. Since I haven’t been able to talk about them on my blog (because they are not on television anymore) I figured I would let you guys know that you should really watch them! I pick this product because this was my favorite season of Housewives. I hope they come back to Bravo soon! I want you guys to watch this because they are a different type of people. I love their accents and I love that almost all of them are related, it makes things a lot more interesting. I also like this episode because there was a lot of drama of course and it was some pretty intense drama. I won’t tell you guys out there because I don’t want to spoil it for anyone who hasn’t seen the season yet. Another reason I have decided to recommend this product is because they go through the same things in like as all of us. You get to see that they are real people even if they seem like they have it all put together from the outside. They all go through their different struggles but a great thing about this group, they like to stick together (probably because they are family ha). I hope all of you readers out there go out and rent or buy this DVD. If you go to my Website I have a link there where you can buy it off of Amazon. www.bestofrealiytv.webs.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment