Sunday, March 21, 2010

Check out this Link

I love reality television, which I am sure you guys already figured that out. I went out looking for different reality TV gossip and interesting viewpoints from other people about reality television. I went out on the web and found an interesting blogger who liked to blog about a lot of the same shows as I did. As I have stated before my favorite reality TV show is The Jersey Shore (which is not currently airing right now.) This particular blogger pretty much writes about every single show you can think of, and she writes about the Jersey Shore. I would like you to go to this link and explore it yourself.
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/realitycheck/blog/jersey_shore/
This blog is a little bit different than me. She goes beyond just the epiosode and does the extended information and the more current information of what the cast members are doing or where they are going to be. It is different than mine, but I think that is why I like it.
The other link I think that you should go check out if you like my blog so much is this one: http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/
This one link provides information about different shows than me and has different details and information, which I like to read, so I think all of my readers will enjoy. It talks about the information that is currently happening within the reality TV world and not just the shows that airing on TV right now. So go and check out these links and enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment